The AMEDF Adviser certification program trains and engages independent financial advisers to serve as program counselors and resources for financial literacy and education planning in their communities. Certified advisers meet initial and ongoing requirements in order to maintain certification by AMEDF and be listed as such on AMEDF’s website. Once certified, the certification period is good for the calendar year.
Benefits of Certification:
1. Listing on AMEDF website (new- coming Spring 2013)
2. Access to AMEDF newsletters, classes, and conferences
3. Access to membership events at College Board, NCAN and other agencies
4. Eligible to service AMEDF programs as instructors and counselors
5. Eligible for nomination to AMEDF Professional Advisers Committee, Chapter Committee Board, and Board of Trustee