How many colleges should I apply to? What differentiates one college from another? Should I go away to school? Will the college I attend make any difference in my employment outlook? What are my chances of being admitted?
This 90 minute workshop provides parents and students with a framework to compare colleges. Topics covered include:
- Techniques and tools for conducting college searches online
- How to use your student's admissions, career and academic profile to locate suitable colleges
- Planning a campus tour and details to look for that most miss
- Test-optional, AP policies and other significant attributes that tell a lot about a school
- Determing academic, career and financial fit
- Pros and cons of public databases and disclosures required by regulation
To receive details on upcoming classes, please complete an Enrollment Form or email email@example.com.